Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sigma 6 Firefly review

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back when Sigma 6 first hit, they were the topic of some controversy. Now, many collectors have realized how great these action figures really are, and are joining kids in clearing the pegs. The latest wave contains an old name, who's working a brand new gig - Firefly. I have my review up today, and he's another winner.

    You can find all the reviews at the usual:

    http://www.mwctoys.com

    Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been updating the MPS column the last few weeks. That's because MPS is going bye-bye, but a new site is being born in it's place - Quick Stop Entertainment. I'm currently planning on doing a column there once things get up and running, probably sometime in the next week or so.

    Have a great weekend!

    Michael
    MWC

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MPS is going? shoot... I like that place...

    Will the new site replace MPS or be another thing completly?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's replacing it. If you go to the front page of MPS, you'll see a video from Kevin explaining it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I saw they're was a video, but I admit I never click it... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good stuff, still can't find him around here but i'm lookin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •